Friday, September 23, 2011

elf products

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you guys know that after my Lip Product Extravaganza series on YouTube, I will be doing a haul/review on a bunch of  elf products.  I have never tried elf before, as the Target nearest to me doesn't carry the brand for some reason.  Whenever I saw their products in other Targets, I always thought that they must be really low quality because they are so cheap.  But YouTube opened my eyes to just how great elf products really are!  Here is a sneak peak on the products that I will be showing and reviewing:

  • Super Glossy Lip Gloss Collection in "Summer Ready" - includes a nude, 3 beautiful pink tones, and a bright coral color
  • elf studio Makeup Mist & Set spray
  • Mineral Infused Face Primer
  • Eyelid Primer in "Champagne" (sparkly nude shade)
  • elf studio single eyeshadow in "Pebble" (gray/brown/purple color)
  • Brightening Eye Color in "Day 2 Night" - includes a creamy gold shade, a sparkly plum, a grayish, almost black navy, and a coppery taupe color
  • Plumping Lip Glaze in "Oasis" (sheer sparkly pink)
  • Shimmering Facial Whip in "Toasted"
  • elf studio Cream Eyeshadow in "Dawn" (medium shimmering taupe)
  • High Definition Powder
I bought all of these products and paid less than $35, and you get free shipping with a $30 purchase!  Overall great quality and BEAUTIFUL shades to choose from!   Do not hesitate to try this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment