Monday, September 26, 2011

New YT Vids!

Hi everyone! So if you follow my channel on YouTube, you know that I have uploaded 3 new videos today!  They're all pretty short, so they won't take a long time to watch. The first 2 are the final videos in my Lip Product Extravaganza series, finishing up with lipstick and then lip markers/pencils.  Because my lip pencils were not showing up true to their color on my hand, I'm posting the following pictures to give you a better idea of what they look like:


The photo above is me wearing the Clinique Chubby Stick in "Super Strawberry."  As you can see, it is pretty sheer and gives a very glossy appearance to the lips.


This photo is of me wearing the Milani Lip Flash Gloss Pencil in "In A Flash."  Again, this gives a sheer wash of color to the lips and is less glossy than the Clinique pencil.  It does, however, have shimmer in it that will give some shine to the lips.


Here are some swatches on my arms that are closer to how they appear on the lips.  This picture really shows how the Milani pencil catches the light.


Hopefully these pictures have helped you to determine the true colors of these pencils.  Both are great, but if you want to save money go with the Milani version.  I find my Milani products at Walgreen's, and I usually buy Clinique from my local Macy's.  I think Milani was between $8-9, while the Clinique is about double the price at around $15.  Both brands have great color options, so you can't go wrong with either product.  Hope this helps you!

No comments:

Post a Comment