Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hair, Haul, and Vids!

Hi everyone!  Today was my day off, and I was able to pamper myself by getting my hair cut/highlighted and going shopping!  I'll be posting a collective haul video later tonight that includes the elf haul I promised as well as some stuff I picked up from Old Navy and Forever 21 today.  I love both of these stores for their low-priced clothing and accessories.  I got some cute new clothes for fall!  I'm also going to post  a response video to emilynoel83 on her fall loves tag video.  Some questions for everyone out there:
  1. What do you like to do on your day off from school/work to relax?
  2. What are your favorite things about fall?
  3. What product/clothing trends are you excited about for fall?
Any comments/responses would be greatly appreciated!  If you have any questions/suggestions don't be afraid to let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment