#1 Wet n Wild color icon palette in "Silent Treatment"
- The top lid shade is a taupe-y purple color, the middle shade is a brown/black shimmery crease shadow, and the bottom shadow is a peachy browbone pearl shade.
- Colors are creamy and extremely soft. You definitely will NOT need to keep dipping your brush in these colors to get them to show up. Use sparingly!
#2 CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in "Shimmering Sands"
- These colors are not as pigmented as the Wet n Wild shadows, but very pretty natural shimmery shades that will look great on everyone. These shades are perfect to use for a classy school or work look when you want to look polished without looking like you're trying too hard.
#3 Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner in "Smoky Hazel Eyes"
- This palette is absolutely GORGEOUS! Shades of pink, mauve, plum, and burgundy can be used in combination to create a range of looks from natural to bold. The colors are very pigmented and I love that you get so many shades in a drugstore palette.
#4 Maybelline New Yrok Eye Studio Color Explosion in "Caffeine Rush"
- Another wonderful drugstore palette. These 5 shades are soo satiny soft and extremely blendable, and I absolutely LOVE the glittery shade. The shadows can be washed over the lid of a natural look, or packed onto the lid for a more dramatic effect.
#5 mark. Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All-Over Face Palette
- As you can probably tell, I absolutely LOVE shimmery shadows. I think they reflect light in a way that makes the eyes look so much brighter. This palette can be used as blush, a highlight, bronzer, or individually as eye shadows. The colors are beautiful, creamy, and pigmented. Some shades are more bronzy, while others have a rosier appearance. Either way, you can't go wrong with a prodcut you apply with your fingers!
#6 Sephora Moonshadow trio in "Pixie No. 9"
- This trio is absolutely beautiful. I love the peachy-pink combined with a burgundy-brown color. It looks soft and romantic, and I love the feminine look it creates.
#7 Sephora Moonshadow baked palette in "In the Nude" (~$20)
- This is the ultimate palette. It reminds me of the Urban Decay Naked palette, only costs about half as much. If you own this palette, there is no need to purchase another eye shadow. You can create any look in minutes!
- From left to right:
- Deep Sienna
- Honey Brown
- Deep Brown
- Soft Gold
- Light Bronze
- Sorry for the weird angle of this picture, I was having a hard time trying to get the shadows to catch the light while getting them all in the picture.
#8 Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection ($35)
- Another stunning palette. More expensive than the Sephore palette, and has one less shade, but the colors are amazing. This palette also gives the option of matte, shimmery, and glittery shadows instead of all of the shadows havign the same finish. Beautiful colors that can be mixed and matched however you please. And they feel like satin!
Ultimately, you cannot go wrong with any of these palettes. Hope this gave you some shopping ideas. Let me know if you want to hear more about a specific palette or know of one that I need to try out!