Tuesday, October 11, 2011

On my shopping list: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Hey guys! Just a quick post on something that I've heard about and am thinking about buying.  I was watching the latest foundation and concealer video by MakeupByTiffanyD and she was talking about  the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind line of foundations and concealers.  She was absolutely raving about them and said that the concealer is the best she has ever tried.  I have recently been using the Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer and loving it, but I still am always self-conscious about my dark circles.  I'm considering buying the Maybelline concealer, but I want to know if anyone has tried it out and if so, what they thought.  I have SEVERELY dark circles, so I want to make sure it has enough pigment to cover them.  Any thoughts/recommendations would be much appreciated :)  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment