Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sexy Mother Pucker! (And Gracie talk)

Hi everyone! Gracie and I had a veryyyyyy lazy day today.  It was my day off, so I got some laundry and cleaning done...as well as some filming!

Gracie and I filmed the "Furry Friends Tag" today, so it will be up in a day or two.  In it I will let you know how I got Gracie, her personality traits, and her favorite toys!  Let me know if you are interested in seeing more videos about Gracie, because I absolutely LOVE talking about her.  I also have a lot of tips for dog owners and recommendations on toys, treats, etc.  Like I discuss in the video, I have worked with animals for over 4 years and would love to share any information I can about owning a pet. 

For those of you who are purely interested in makeup, I have a new product to discuss with you! I will most likely do a random rants video on it, but I just wanted to give a quick description about it:

The product is by Soap & Glory and it's called the Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss (side note: this brand has lots of clever, borderline inappropriate names for their products).  I LOVE the gloss so much that I will be purchasing the other shades soon! I have it in Candy Gloss, which is supposed to smell like vanilla, but smells to me like caramel.  The other shades are Half Naked (a nude shade with a yummy buttered popcorn scent) and Yummy Plum (a dark coral with a chocolate/raspberry flavor).  The shade I have is a champagne-y shimmery color.  I got it yesterday and immediately put it on...and the same day a lady asked me what lip gloss I was wearing! She said it was so sparkly and pretty she wanted to get some herself!  The purpose of this product is to plump your lips, which I think it does a bit.  When you first put it on it just feels like regular gloss, but the tingle will kick in after a minute or so.  I will share some photos below, including a picture of my lips after applying the gloss:


This is a picture of the packaging.  This brand uses lots of retro images, and I think it is absolutely adorable!


The gloss itself, in "Candy Gloss"


My sexy pucker after using this gloss! (jk, but they do appear plumper and have a nice shine)


Hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to read this!


No comments:

Post a Comment